Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Round and Round

 


This photo is so aesthetically pleasing to meeeee



Lol I've decided to blog again. 

I just heard a dope NPR story about Tribe Called Quest so of course I am now listening to the Low End Theory. That shit had me hyped, the music of my yout for real. Rest in Peace Phife Dawg.

https://the1a.org/segments/the-sounds-of-america-a-tribe-called-quests-seminal-sophomore-album/

I am currently watching Moon Knight. Russian Doll just dropped the 2nd season!!!!! I recently binged Severance. It was a wonderful Black Mirror type of mindfuck.

I'm working on a kid's book. Been working on the mock up. I don't be drawing so I've had to sit my ass down and do it. It's been a challenge that I both appreciate and don't. It's like exercising, it's goooood for me but that shit is hard!! I'm almost done and the other challenge is I have to show all the artwork to the publisher and she may not like what I've done. Whew. I still gotta do it but lawd! *fans self like an old church lady 😅


Baltimore is beautiful!!

*Happy 420



No comments: